Who we are
Our website address is https://fly-guyz.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience.
1. Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of any Site or ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and credit card number. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and the Site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you.
2. Email Addresses. Several locations of the Site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: to request us to notify you of new brands, new product styles, or product sizes; or to sign up for email newsletters and special offers.
3. Age) We respect children’s privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
4. Product Reviews. You may choose to submit a product review. If you post a review, we will ask for your email address and geographic location. If you submit a review, your geographic location will be visible to other users (your email address will be kept private). Also, any personally identifiable information that you submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors to the Site. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you choose to submit as part of your review. We believe you can post a helpful review without disclosing any personal information.
5. Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the Site and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as; to request us to notify you of notify you of new brands, new product styles, or product sizes; or to sign up for email newsletters and special offers. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails. Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.context of your comment.
Our customer’s thoughts and experiences with FLY GUYZ is important to us and we strive to improve on whatever it is that made you unhappy. We encourage our customers to let us know what we are doing right or wrong. We will try to respond to all inquiries but if we fail to respond, it doesn’t mean your voice wasn’t heard. Please contact us and review us with any of your experiences with FLY GUYZ.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics just for the sole purpose of productivity for FLY GUYZ. Your personal information is important to us and we try our best to make sure our site is protected majority of the times. Your data is not or will not be sold for marketing purposes.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
We protect your data with all laws and regulations in mind, but most of all we protect your data with your best interest at hand. We do not sell your information to third party vendors.
Protecting your order information is important to us. We use the industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your online order information. SSL encryption is a method by which information is encrypted while being transmitted over the Internet. To check the security of your connection, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), then SSL is active. You can also double-check by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the Site address should change from “http” to “https.” Some versions of browsers and some firewalls don’t permit communication through secure servers. In that case, you won’t be able to connect to the server and therefore won’t be able to place an order through an insecure connection. While no method is completely impenetrable, our SSL is verified by Cloudflare, who is one of the industry security leader. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we are committed to protecting your personally identifiable information, we along with our third party provider(s) cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
What third parties we receive data from
The information we receive from our third parties is for the sole purpose of making your experience at FLY GUYZ a great one. No information is sold for marketing purposes.